DBZRemastered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about the dragonball z original eng dub jap audio file!!!!!!!

Go down

question about the dragonball z original eng dub jap audio file!!!!!!! Empty question about the dragonball z original eng dub jap audio file!!!!!!!

Post  cloudocelot Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm

hi,

i'm entirely new to this kind of thing but i am desperately seeking certain dragonball z files the type im looking for is all 291 episodes (tri-audio) and with intro and prologue for all of them, honestly i'd even be happy without the dragonball z intro, but it would be nice to have the prologue, and yes i noticed the site has the prologue with the eng dub, eng audio, and jap sub, jap audio, but i noticed with the download and just web viewing THERE IS NO PROLOGUE OR EVEN AND INTRO AT ALL WITH THE ENG DUB, JAP AUDIO FILE. if anyone knows of a site that has all intros and prologue please please please post.

if anyone has no idea what im talking about refer to episode 2, "reunions" as an example the eng dub/audio, and jap sub/audio starts with goku's house and the prologue theme music playing but the eng dub, jap audio starts with just the title "reunions" and plays the episode this is with every single dragonball z episode that i have seen/downloaded if anyone finds an alternative please post

cloudocelot

cloudocelot

Back to top Go down