DBZRemastered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of Dragon box Z Streaming.

2 posters

Go down

Lack of Dragon box Z Streaming. Empty Lack of Dragon box Z Streaming.

Post  SSJVeku Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Okay. NO DragonBall Z streaming sites stream the DragonBall Z episodes from the Dragon boxes. Seriously guys, Why? WHY?! Are you seriously going to hold out on us and just stream these DISGUSTING Orange Brick Remasters? I've had enough of the 16:9 Cropping, Over Saturated Colors, and False Remasters. I think it's to evolve from the Orange Bricks.

SSJVeku

Back to top Go down

Lack of Dragon box Z Streaming. Empty Re: Lack of Dragon box Z Streaming.

Post  FlyingNimbus1 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Well it's all a matter of opinion, the Dragon Box doesn't have the score by Bruce Faulconer which most people prefer over the Japanese score. I don't know what you mean by disgusting because other than the music and cropping there is NO difference between the two. So even though you prefer the Dragon Box, others as well as myself prefer the Remastered versions much more.
FlyingNimbus1
FlyingNimbus1

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJVeku Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:28 pm

FlyingNimbus1 wrote:Well it's all a matter of opinion, the Dragon Box doesn't have the score by Bruce Faulconer which most people prefer over the Japanese score. I don't know what you mean by disgusting because other than the music and cropping there is NO difference between the two. So even though you prefer the Dragon Box, others as well as myself prefer the Remastered versions much more.
Make a separate website for the Dragon boxes, then?
Only thing is, who will make it?
Off-Topic (Sorta): I have found Downloads of the Dragon Boxes all the way up to Dragon Box 6. I have episodes 31, 245, and few of the Movie (Movies from the JAP DBOXMovies set) in my possession.

SSJVeku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down